Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking about guns.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

Talking about guns. Empty
PostSubject: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptySun Jan 09, 2011 1:35 pm

A place to wax idiotic about firearms.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 9:17 am

Went and shot ARs yesterday, i have some pics on my phone, but i am a dolt and don't know how to make them magically appear on here. Got to shoot 2 different standard AR 15s, an AR/AK hybrid from Sig Sauer, an M1A, a mini m14 and a .308 HK clone.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 2:39 pm

Was it fun? You failed to mention if it was fun.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:21 pm

Haha, yes, it was quite fun. Going to pay off the credit card and get in the market for both an AR (or AK, haven't decided) and definitely getting a pistol in the near future.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:52 am

I am intrigued by the AK/AR hybrid. Do you have a model number?
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:54 pm

I'll check on that model number for you BurTan.

Pop Quiz: Who got to fire a BMG Armalite .50 cal today?

Answer: THIS GUY!

It was freaking sweet. Put a couple holes in some steel at 300 with ease. Also shot a plethora of pistols and am pretty sure i'll be picking myself up a CZ 75 P-07 Duty in the relatively near future.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 3:59 am

... I despise you.

I want to shoot a .50 cal!

On a slightly less hostile note, I was looking through some of the pictures on the website for the range that Logan provided in another section.

www.bspsc.org

I noticed in the multi-gun competition pictures that guys had the hand that normally rests on the forward grip of a rifle in some awkward looking positions when they were using their AR's. Anyone have any information about why that would be?
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 9:39 am

Which pictures? Nothing I saw looks all that strange.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyThu Jan 20, 2011 1:25 pm

In the pictures where they are shooting from the kneeling position with their weapon on a rest of some sort, they have their hands over the tops of their hand guards.

It just strikes me as odd.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 2:46 pm

As I stated in other forum, referring to me being awesome, here is my companero nuevo:

Talking about guns. CZ_75_P-07_DUTY_TR

Super excited to rock some rounds out of it, it is still super tight. Debating on what I want to get for my little front rail as well.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 3:19 am

Very cool.

I have put some thought into this question for my own eventual handgun purchase, and if I might I would recommend a weapon light/laser combo. I have done a lot of research and if you are simply looking for the very best, Sure Fire makes the light that is the best available in the industry, but you pay a lot of it.

You can spend pretty much whatever you want though, there are a ton of options. Here are a few.

http://www.surefire.com/X400product

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/53433

https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/62796

http://www.amazon.com/UTG-Laser-Xenon-Flashlight-Combo/dp/B0018LBJPK/ref=sr_1_14?ie=UTF8&qid=1298625155&sr=8-14
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Lord of All
Harbinger

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 9:21 am

Mini-grenade launcher...
Back to top Go down
https://harbinger.darkbb.com
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Not enough space on a pistols rail, lol.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 2:17 pm

You're obviously not thinking mini enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking about guns.   Talking about guns. Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking about guns.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harbinger :: Other fun discussions :: Talking about guns-
Jump to: