Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things I Overheard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyTue Mar 08, 2011 5:02 pm

"*Psssh* Lee Harvey Oswald. The Kennedys were killed by our own government." ~Larry L. (a guy I work with)
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyWed Mar 09, 2011 8:15 am

I'm not much of a conspiracy theorist, but I heard a very interesting lecture on the subject. Don't remember the details, but essentially the Kennedy administration wanted to break up the FED and replace it with something completely different. There is plenty of other parts to the conspiracy, but this particular fact always intrigued me. Quickest way to get to a greedy man's ire is to set your sights on his income.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 12:35 pm

Every once in a while you hear something that gives a conspiracy a little bit og credence, though you have to remember that most of the time it really was one nut job with a rifle.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 3:44 pm

That's what makes a good conspiracy theory.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 10, 2011 4:21 pm

"More people die from doctors than they do guns." Larry L.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 3:33 am

If this were a competitive thread, I am pretty sure I have what would be the winner from work tonight. The guys get pretty goofy late Thursday night and we horse around a lot.

*Employee 1 and employee 2 horsing around in the shop*

Employee 1 to Employee 2: Geeze your're twitchy tonight.

Employee 3: Yeah, like prison bitch twitchy.

Employee 1: Well what is it Felicia, somebody catch you alone in the bathroom earlier and have some fun with you?
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyFri Mar 11, 2011 10:17 am

lol, that's awesome.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 10:47 am

OMG I wish I could record the FoxNews (and worse) rhetoric that spews from Larry L's face on a daily basis.

Today he says Japan's issues are going to cause cancer in California in the next 2-3 years. (Now, this maybe true as it seems EVERYTHING causes cancer in the state of California. Razz ) I'm guessing he has a stockpile of Potassium Iodide in his fallout shelter.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:34 am

Well, in his defense it depends on just how bad things get in Japan. I don't think they are anywhere near a Chernobyl yet, but if stuff goes south the trade winds do blow towards North America from Asia.

Though like I said, I don't think they have actually had any radioactive materials explode out from their reactors yet.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 11:39 am

Just some radioactive steam so far. Right now, it's somewhere between 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl. It's going to suck. But it's not the end of Japan.
Back to top Go down
Shoop83

Shoop83

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 10:41 am

"Tokyo's toast. It's going to be a ghost town. No one's going to live there except people with radiation poisoning going there to die."

~Larry L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Things I Overheard Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things I Overheard   Things I Overheard Empty

Back to top Go down

Things I Overheard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harbinger :: Other fun discussions :: Quotes-
Jump to: