Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help with my Science Fiction RPG

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

Help with my Science Fiction RPG Empty
PostSubject: Help with my Science Fiction RPG   Help with my Science Fiction RPG EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 12:50 am

I am issuing a call for assistance with my sci-fi RPG.

It is in desperate need of editing in the form of spelling and making sure that rules and descriptions are clear and concise.

Additionally, I would love to hear from you guys about feats that you would like to see added, classes, prestige classes, biotech, ideas about how to govern star ships and the like.

Also, I would love to get some new original content. Keep in mind that I want to keep it a general D20 format so that we don't have to learn a completely new game system, but I do want it to have some fun twists and original ideas.

If anyone is interested in helping out, e-mail me and I will send you a copy. Right now it is in Office 2k7 so I can give you either a .doc format or a .docx format. For those of you that don't have office I can see if I can convert it to google docs format.

When you guys are editing your copy just go ahead and change the color of text in problem areas. I would love it if you followed this coloring format to make it easy for me to correct the master document:

Green Text = your suggestions on how to change an existing entry

Yellow = statements/rules/paragraphs that are unclear and need revised

red = bad grammar or incorrectly spelled words

Purple = original content that you have developed and would like to see added to the master copy

If you have any questions let me know.
Back to top Go down

Help with my Science Fiction RPG
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harbinger :: Gaming :: Other RPGs-
Jump to: