Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Cape on NBC

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shoop83

Shoop83

The Cape on NBC Empty
PostSubject: The Cape on NBC   The Cape on NBC EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Watched the pilot episodes of The Cape on NBC last night. It was actually pretty cool.

Our hero is a cop on the run from a corrupt police system. To fight them, he dons the mantle of his son's favorite comic book character 'The Cape'. He is taught the tricks of the trade by an old school thief who's cover is a circus leader specializing in illusion. The leader teaches our hero the 37 different vanishing illusions using a cape. The leader gifts him a special cape designed years ago by a famous illusionist and escape artist. (The cape is the most unrealistic element of the show so far.)

It's not cheesy or campy. The pilot, at least, tries to keep the characters grounded in the realm of reality.
Back to top Go down
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

The Cape on NBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cape on NBC   The Cape on NBC EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:50 am

When you were telling me about that it took me forever to place it as the show about the superhero, I kept thinking it had something to do with the type of land formation that meets the sea, lol.
Back to top Go down

The Cape on NBC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harbinger :: Digital Realm :: Movies/Videos-
Jump to: