Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World of Warcraft

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Harbinger
Lord of All
Harbinger

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 3:42 pm

So, I've started playing again. I have a 60 day card in it, so I'll be on there for a while. I've joined Zack in the ranks of Aerie Peak. If anyone is interested, come say hello. I started a Worgen, but he's only 29 right now. Might be starting a guild soon which you guys will have a somewhat better chance of being accepted into than others. No guarantees though.

Last edited by Harbinger on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://harbinger.darkbb.com
Z-Job

Z-Job

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Tonight we have the big game, but if you want to narrow down some names we can get it up tomorrow or Wednesday.
Back to top Go down
Harbinger
Lord of All
Harbinger

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyMon Jan 10, 2011 7:31 pm

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out what to call it. But nothing is jumping out at me. I will continue to think about it.
Back to top Go down
https://harbinger.darkbb.com
GodEmperorofHumanity

GodEmperorofHumanity

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft EmptyTue Jan 11, 2011 3:51 am

I have been kicking around turning my account on again since I have been playing the 10 free days that Blizzard offered. Unfortunately I would only ever get to play with you guys on weekends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

World of Warcraft Empty
PostSubject: Re: World of Warcraft   World of Warcraft Empty

Back to top Go down

World of Warcraft
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harbinger :: Digital Realm :: Gaming-
Jump to: