Harbinger
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Exclusive Portal for Gamers

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trade for Zack and Andrew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

Trade for Zack and Andrew Empty
PostSubject: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey so we were talking about doing some trading so I thought I'd show you what I was looking for.

Grave Titan x4
Lotus Cobra x3
Frost Titan x2
Primeval Titan
Koth of the Hammer x2
Garruk x3 (Any Edition)
Bloodghast x4
Kalistria x4
Elspeth Tirel x2
Gideon Jura x2
Sword of Body and Mind x2

That is what I'm actively looking for but feel free to bring my attention to anything else you might think is sweet.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 11:51 pm

Ok, ill double check and get back later tonight, but I KNOW i have a few. I'm not positive about what i'm looking for but a pre-lim list would be:

Goblin Grenade x3 (any)
Goblin Siege Gang Commander x3
Arcbound Ravager x3

Ok, i'll work on that and let you know what I have out of the ones you posted.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 12:33 pm

Number before card is how many I have

1 Grave Titan x4
0 Lotus Cobra x3
2 Frost Titan x2
0 Primeval Titan
0 Koth of the Hammer x2
0 Garruk x3 (Any Edition)
4 Bloodghast x4
1 Kalistria x4
0 Elspeth Tirel x2
1 Gideon Jura x2
1 Sword of Body and Mind x2

Gideon, the sword and Titans are tradeable, probably going to hold on to bloodghasts and Kalistria.
Back to top Go down
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyFri Jan 21, 2011 3:35 pm

Cool ill find out tonight what I can get my hands on. Let me know if theres anything else your looking for.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 12:46 am

So at FNM tonight I got my hands on gob grenade and siege-gang. Going to see what I can run for standard and will have better idea of what I want.
Back to top Go down
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 4:40 am

Sure you dont need any siege gang commanders cuz i traded for some tonight?
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 1:56 pm

lol, I'll still trade you for them, I have so many decks put together at times that i can always use a couple extra. Also, haven't been playing any standard to see what is out there, but is anyone running any viable infect decks atm?
Back to top Go down
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptySat Jan 22, 2011 5:05 pm

Ive seen some pretty good ones running putrefax and skytherix and live wire lashes. Theres more coming out here soon but so far from what Ive seen they are still pretty competitive.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptySun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 pm

Cool, trying to find a moderately competitive deck without blowing $200. I think i found an elf deck that should run me about 30 to 40, which isn't bad.
Back to top Go down
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:14 am

Elves is pretty competitive right now. Biggest thing for them is coming up with the genesis wave, ezuri, and the reefs. Some of them are running fauna shaman too.
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 12:29 pm

Yeah, i have ezuris, reefs and shaman. I need to get my hands on some waves and see if i can get some cheap garruks.
Back to top Go down
LotusKnight

LotusKnight

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyTue Jan 25, 2011 10:06 pm

I got 4 genesis wave if you need em
Back to top Go down
Z-Job

Z-Job

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew EmptyWed Jan 26, 2011 8:56 am

I believe I do, I'll double check tonight but don't think I have any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trade for Zack and Andrew   Trade for Zack and Andrew Empty

Back to top Go down

Trade for Zack and Andrew
Page 1 of 1